Friday 14 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:14:2017

NUGGET : DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE
PSALM 116:11; I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Hasty conclusion never makes you see the depth of goodness in anything or anyone .Don't let wrong judgement cloud your mind that you feel negative even with the right people . Be spiritually conscious to know that God has placed around you certain people as helpers of destiny. Rebuke the thoughts creeping into your mind to judge hastily. Depend on the holyspirit more because He see's through into the beart and he will direct you right. Sometimes God can use those you see as bad for your good. Be careful so you don't end up judging your helpers wrongly or even scaring them away. Let God take charge of your  actions and decisions.

Holy spirit i totally depend on you to take charge of my affairs. Father teach my heart to see good in others. Father heal every wound  from the past  that makes me judge wrongly. Lord detach me from wrong thoughts .open the eyes of my heart Lord and shine your light of favour on me in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T BE QUICK TO JUDGE THERE IS A DEPTH OF GOODNESS IN EVERYONE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment