Thursday 6 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:6:2017

NUGGET: THE ENDLESS NAME OF THE LORD
PSALM 138:2; I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

The emphasis of today's text is in the part b of the text that says "thou hast magnified thy word above 'all' thy name". It tells us that the name of the Lord is endless so is the depth of knowing Him. Knowing God as the bible describes is like drawing water from the well and the more you dig into it the better the source of water you get from It. A whole life time is not enough to say I have finished knowing God because he is endless. Your hunger for the word and the things of God is an evidence of your thirst for God. You have to keep the hunger of his presence burning in you because in Him you have true fulfillment and as you chase after him never let His praise cease from your mouth. Don't take His name for granted it is a strong tower and hold on to His word it is life.
O Lord I long to sing your endless praise. Lord walk me through my spiritual journey and fill me with the supernatural. Help my longing for you to be more affirmed in your word. Open the eyes of my understanding to see that it is all about you and making heaven at last in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR PURSUIT BE GOD GLORIFYING !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment