Sunday 23 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:24:2017

NUGGET: THE POWER OF GOD CAN NOT BE CONTENDED
NUMBERS 23:19,20 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Behold, I have received commandment to bless: and he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.

Have you ever or are you in a situation that has pushed you so hard to the point of doubting God, this word is for you 'God is not a man'. His promises never fails nor change, yes it may tarry but it will come to pass. God can come later to make you the latest but he is never late. Don't let your heart flip to looking for solution outside God in fear and doubt. This is the word of reassurance to someone today. Stop speaking the problem, speak the promise they are ye and amen! Bring them all at his feet. He has commanded His blessings to you and your household no one can curse.
O Lord I receive your word for me today and everyday of my life with faith and rejoicing. Your word of promise takes root in me causing me to bear fruit established in righteousness. I am not controlled by what I see around me but by the power of God at work in me. I will not give up for God is my strength and song and he is my great reward. What others saw as written off and impossible I see a new chapter opened for me. I rejoice in the glorious power of Christ Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BELIEVE AGAINST ALL ODDS THAT GOD IS ABLE AND YOU SHALL NEVER BE ASHAMED!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment