Monday 17 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-JULY:18:2017

NUGGET: JESUS IS THE DOOR
JOHN 10:7,9; Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Jesus is the way, the truth and life. He is the access to the throne of grace and mercy, that is why when he opens no man can shut and when shuts no man can open. Jesus is the way to all you need and the peace your mind needs. Christ is the way for you to see an head way. You can't be lost when you make Jesus the way in your life. He says even in the wilderness He will make a way because He is the way. There is no other way outside Jesus.
O Lord you are my way, in you I live, move and have my being. I trust the truth of your word that is able to save me to the uttermost. I receive grace to align myself to the way that is right in your eyes. Help me understand that the measure of my life is not in earthly things but in  heavenly places with you. With Jesus as my door I find good pasture. Teach me to honour and reverence you Lord in all that I do in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: PASTURES ARE BETTER GREEN WHEN JESUS IS THE WAY IN YOUR LIFE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment