Monday 3 July 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- JULY:4:2017

NUGGET: KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD
MARK 12:24; And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The knowledge and application of the word sets you free from the errors of sin. Every Christian is evidently empowered by the depth of the knowledge of God's word. When you are living by the truth of God's word you are not tossed to and fro by erroneous teachings because the word of God is in you. The word empowers you spiritually and strengthens your Christian foundation . A Christian + knowledge of the word= power. The knowledge of the word is your advantage as a Christian. When you allow the word become flesh in you it distinguishes you from the world. Your power level as a child of God is depth of your word life.
O Lord give me grace to embrace your word. I open myself to the truth and power of your word. I ask that your word becomes flesh in me. I decree that your word empowers me for the extraordinary. I receive grace to heed to your word in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: 2 TIMOTHY 3:16; All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

(EFECOLLABS)

No comments:

Post a Comment