Sunday 27 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST: 28:2017

NUGGET: GOD THE FIRST AND BEST CONSULT
JUDGES 6: 13-14; And Gideon said unto him, Oh my Lord, if the LORD be with us, why then is all this befallen us? and where be all his miracles which our fathers told us of, saying, Did not the LORD bring us up from Egypt? but now the LORD hath forsaken us, and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites. And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?

The best consultation you can ever get is that which is from God, in the place of communion with Him because your safety and success can only be guaranteed in Him. In your certainty and uncertainty God is the one you should go to, in whatever situation you find yourself God should be your first consult. Your strength is not what makes you who you are but the mightiness of God. When Gideon seeked God according to the text he got direction, there was a reassurance. Despite His uncertainty because He felt His strength was too small to conquer, and that has forsaken them but what I saw there was they failed to seek God first. God said go in this thy might means though you're weak I will be your strength, I have gone ahead of you to give you victory. There is no defeat when God is in the field. It is dangerous to go or do anything without God in it. It is danger to run ahead  ahead of God. The best way to excel is seek Him first and stay put on His lead.
O Lord I will not run ahead of you. I receive divine wisdom to handle lives circumstances. I shall not fall nor faint for you are my strength. O Lord you are my covering ,evil shall not before me stand. I shall not be led to dangerous places. You are my covering and the lifter of my head therefore I mount higher in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU CAN'T SEEK GOD AND FAIL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment