Tuesday 1 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:2:2017

NUGGET: YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD AND YOUR SPIRITUAL WORTH
1CORINTHIANS 7:23,24; Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.

When you have the knowledge of who you are in Christ, you begin to operate in a new level.  It is good you know that you are not under the bondage of man, you've been bought with a priceless price into freedom, means you are priceless. Don't ever look down on yourself ,you have been given the authority of dominion. You are not a slave to man or anything God has given you dominion over but your total submission is to God. Obey authority where necessary but don't be enslaved because you are worth more. Let nothing take you out of your divine purpose. You owe your life to your maker and a responsibility to fulfillment of destiny. Live like who you are in Christ.
Holyspirit I find my identity in you. I am empowered by your grace and power to live above negative subjections. I abide in my place of divine purpose. I live to fulfill and not please for I am chosen for a greater course. I manifest in the place of who I am in Christ Jesus ,amen.

TODAY'S TIP: LIVE IN DOMINION AND NOT BY OPINION ,YOU HAVE A PURPOSE TO FULFILL !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment