Sunday 13 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:13:2017

NUGGET: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SPEAK.
MARK 11:23; For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Word are important as they help us interact and communicate. Even though non-verbal communication is important, spoken words can't be avoided. Every day it is important that you speak to yourself words of encourage and inspiration. It is important that you speak word of inspiration to others. It is important to speak even though you know God has spoken or even made all things well. Speaking in line with God's word helps you enforce God's word in your own domain. As you move around today, walk with the consciousness that each word you speak is important and value and could be an instrument to change life. In all always remember that it is your responsibility to speak and just one word can turn things around. Today say something edifying.
O Lord give me the courage to speak. To speak your word and to be a blessing to others with your word. Anoint my words Lord. Today I speak gracious words, I speak life, I speak healing, I speak to manifestation God's promises concerning me. My words go beyond ordinary they are engraved with the life of Christ in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : SPEAK INTO YOUR ATMOSPHERE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment