Friday 18 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:18:2017

NUGGET: TROUBLE NOT YOUR HEART
JOSHUA 1:13; Remember the word which Moses the servant of the LORD commanded you, saying, The LORD your God hath given you rest, and hath given you this land.

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him. Refuse letting your emotions get the best of you putting you in confusion and disbelief, when God has promised you rest. You have to guard your heart with the word of God consistently, meditate on His word and speak His promise over you. It helps you build your faith in Christ. Joshua had to remind the children of Israel of God's promise when their heart seemed like it was fainting, because it was obvious that they were fearful at that point because of what was ahead. But this one thing is sure the promise of God stands sure irrespective of what you're surrounded by or what is ahead. Devil will always wave through for you to shiver but be of good courage. Be still for His word will always come through.
I will not shiver in the face of challenges for God's word is yea and amen over me. I build my most holy faith in God's word. I triumph above the storm. I rest myself in Christ. I speak peace over all the troubles of my heart. I see victory all around in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: NO MATTER THE TROUBLE REST ON HIS WORD!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment