Tuesday 15 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET -AUGUST:15:2017

NUGGET: SELFISH REQUEST
PSALM 78:17-18; And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness. And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
The motive behind your request in prayers matters alot. Deep down in your heart you know the the reason why you are asking God for that particular thing and there is a reason God hasn't  answered you. Let go and quit all flesh satisfying request. Table your request to God according to His word of promise concerning you. Don't make a request for financial growth just because you want to retaliate to someone that refused to help you in time of need. Don't ask God desperately for a spouse because you want to show off to that friend that got married without telling you. Ask God for something because it is a need, make request to him to fulfill purpose and be a blessing to others. Ask according to His word and not for the lust of the flesh. Pray in the spirit and let God put the right request in your mouth.
O Lord I table my request to you according to your word. I let go of selfish gain and I embrace that which is of God and makes me a blessing to nations. I hold on to your promise for me and I ask that no one connected to me will be left out of your blessings. O Lord quicken my spirit for spiritual longing. Give me grace for sincere service and right longing in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : SEEK GOD WITH A PURE HEART!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment