Thursday 17 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:17:2017

NUGGET: DOMINION OVER ALL
JOSHUA 1:3,5; Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

When God commanded the children of Israel to go He promised them total dominion. One thing you should bear in mind is that when God gives you a command to go means he has already gone ahead of you to prepare the place, He will never leave you half way. He follows you till finish and you also have to stick with Him. The best thing to have is the one God gives because it is always a gift in total dominion. In verse 5 it makes us to understand further that he doesn't just lead you he empowers you to operate in dominion. So you don't just go but you go living the life He wants you to live empowered by Him.
O Lord I desire your lead in every area of my life. Empower me in dominion to live the life you want for me I don't be a slave in the place you have assigned me to dominate. I receive the power to conquer every giant standing in my way. I enter my place of breakthrough unhindered. The Lord is on my side, I live victoriously in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: TAKE CHARGE OF THOSE THINGS GOD HAS GIVEN YOU IN GODFIDENCE!
EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment