Saturday 5 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- AUGUST:5:2017

NUGGET: PRINCIPLES OF INCREASE
DEUTERONOMY 6:3; Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

The principles of increase is to hear, observe and do. It is possible to hear but not observe and do because of the lack of heart connection. What is in your heart has to be in sink with what you're doing. The truth is;  you can't give and not get back especially when you are partnering with God and strictly obeying His divine principles. Your worth is divine, your increase starts from the spiritual. You can't be an instrument for the kingdom and experience lack. It is definite to experience supernatural increase when you hear, observe and do. Increase starts with your total heart connection with God. Strict obedience to God's word brings increase.
O Lord I give myself away to be an instrument for kingdom growth. Enlighten my understanding to know the spiritual sense of growth. Give me grace to be an addict follower of your will. Give me courage to say no when I need to and say yes when I have to. My life will never know lack. O Lord increase me daily in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: BE A VESSEL FOR KINGDOM GROWTH!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment