Monday 28 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:29:2017

NUGGET: CALLED OUT OF THE MESS
1 TIMOTHY 1:12,13;  And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;  Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

Don't  let your past discourage you about God's plans for your future. When you're hidden in Christ you become bigger than the mess that the past took you through. Stay focus on a purposeful future. What you'll become is not by what you've been through but by the mercies of God . It is always a privilege for God to call you out of the crowd and when He does don't hesitate to answer because that might just be the one call you need to change your life forever. When you keep focusing on your past you loose concentration of your future . Your life is what God says ,it is not where you have been or what you have been through speaks. Your future speaks volume than the noise your past will ever make. Leave it all behind and let God handle the rest.
O Lord open my ears to hear when you call. Father bring me out of every mess with that one call from your throne of mercy. Deliver me father from the limitation of my past. Give me grace to embrace and walk in your plan for me. I shall not focus on the wrong call and direction. I am who you say i am. I am a blessing in Jesus name,amen !

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR PAST SHOULDN'T DICTATE YOUR FUTURE, IT WAS JUST AN EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU LIVE AND APPRECIATE A BETTER FUTURE  !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment