Wednesday 16 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:16:2017

NUGGET: ON CHRIST'S WATCH
PSALM 127:1; Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
As a child of God you have to know that just being very careful and doing things by your strength isn't what has been keeping or what will keep you. What you need to rest on is God's watch and protection. God's coverage is the best place to be, under His shadow is where you find the best coverage. Don't just be satisfied leaning on your arms and armour because they will fail. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers. You need the armour of God to prevail. Where your strength ends God's grace carries you further.
O Lord by you I mount through a troop and by your strength I leap over a wall. Your armour is my prevailing strength. Lord in your shadow I am shield from the storm. Lord let your precious blood preserve every aspect of my life. Jesus I am under your watch. Father preserve me to the day everlasting. You are the all knowing father and nothing takes you by surprise, let all that I do be established in you in Jesus, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR OWN STRENGTH CAN'T SAVE YOU. LEAN ON CHRIST'S WATCH!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment