Tuesday 8 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:8:2017

NUGGET: I SHALL BE MADE WHOLE
MATTHEW 9:21; For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.

There are days when all hope seem to be lost. There are times when you are sinking and there is nothing to hold on to. One thing you must always have is a belief and confidence that you will be made whole. Whether you are sitting in the darkest den or held captive by the darkest night. You must always see beyond that knowing that, with just a touch of the master or by the touching of the master you will be made whole. Have you been waiting so long for the master's touch and you seem so discouraged, I urge you today to take a leap of faith and touch Him instead and you shall be made whole. Becoming a brand new person and entering into a brand new day.
Father I touch you in faith and receive wholeness in all ramification. I enter into my season of brand new testimony. The light of God shine for me and I am lifted out of every pit hole. I refuse to accept any name given to me by circumstances. I manifest divine identity. I am made whole by the blood of Jesus and His divine touch makes all things new. I am transformed into what you want for me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: DON'T ACCEPT WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES BRINGS TO YOU. YOUR IDENTITY IS DIVINE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment