Thursday 3 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- AUGUST:4:2017

NUGGET: THE PURPOSE OF YOUR HEART
PSALM 17:3; 3  Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

The purpose of your heart can determine how far you go and how high you grow . Purpose in your heart is what put you to action, you can't act without first conceiving it in your heart . For you to be fruitful in all ramification the purpose of your heart must be God pleasing ,your purpose must have must have God's backing. Avoid conceiving the wrong purpose it defiles your temple and diverts you from the main goal. What you conceive in your heart is very important to your growth in life. Let your heart be a soil where good seeds are planted.
O Lord let my heart bear good fruit. Father cause my heart to conceive that which is right in that sight. Father pour your oil of grace into my heart  to purpose thought that will make me better and take me to the next level. O Lord make me all glorious within radiating the light of Christ from glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOUR HEART IS A SOIL BE CAREFUL THE KIND THE OF SEED YOU CONCEIVE IN IT!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment