Thursday 24 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:24:2017

NUGGET: QUALITY PRAISE/WORSHIP
PSALM 66:1,2; Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands:  Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

Beyond just praising God there is a place of quality praise and thanksgiving. You can't be asking God for a quality blessing, When your praise is like you are being forced to do it. Don't wait till church days or till when you are cajoled before you praise Him. Stop giving God a shabby praise. He deserves the highest praise this one thing He requires we give Him. God will not come down because your face is speaking the problem or because he knows that you are not happy or because of that delayed blessing but he will come down,when you give him a quality praise . You owe Him that praise than you deserve that blessing.
O Lord I give my all as a sacrifice of praise to you. I enthrone you as God over my all. I proclaim your majesty. From today I bring my praise as incense before you. Please accept me and accept my praise. I shall not praise mere mortal more than I praise you. I shall continually seek you with Joy and gladness of heart in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : DON'T GIVE GOD A PRAISE LESS THAN HE DESERVES AND EXPECT A MIRACLE MORE THAN A YOU DESERVE. HE DESERVES THE HIGHEST PRAISE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment