Friday 11 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:11:2017

NUGGET: HEAR MY PRAYER OH LORD
PSALM 102:1-2;  A Prayer of the afflicted, when he is overwhelmed, and poureth out his complaint before the LORD. Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee.
Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.

When my heart seem to be heavy and my eyes filled with tears.Hear my prayer oh Lord. When my barns are depleted and the harvest seem to bring forth nothing.Hear my prayer oh Lord. When men are cast down and the waves of circumstances begin to blow in my direction, Hear my prayer oh Lord.
Standing before the devil and the blue sea with no where else to go.Hear my prayer oh Lord of my salvation. As the music of he'll begins to play and the powers of darkness trying to force it's sounds on me. Hear my prayer oh God.
When the bright light appear before my sight and Satan comes as an angel in disguise. Hear my prayer oh Lord and answer me speedily.

TODAY'S TIP: GOD IS JUST A PRAYER AWAY!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment