Saturday 26 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:26:2017

NUGGET: THE THIRST OF YOUR SOUL
PSALM 42:2; My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

What does your soul pant for?  Is your hunger for the things of the world more than your hunger for God?  How much you pant for God can determine the depth of fellowship and the kind of experience you have with Him. What your heart pants for becomes what you thirst for and as such becomes your fill. You can not be filled with the spirit of God with your hearts pants for sinful or fleshly satisfaction. If you are not living for God then you're living for self/world. You need to ask yourself i'm I panting after the one who gave me my heartbeat. Because only him can make you truly fulfilled.
O Lord  I hunger for you, I need a refreshing fill from you. The waters of my soul will not run on the wrong path nor will it run dry. I receive the life of Christ in me. My heart turns from following wrong to constantly chasing after you in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR HEART PANT AFTER THE ONE THAT GAVE YOU LIFE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment