Friday 11 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:12:2017

NUGGET: HELP SOMEBODY
ROMANS 15:1;  We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.

When you see that man sitting by the road and he asks you for help don't be too quick to conclude about the person. One thing we see less and less in the world this days is that fewer and fewer people pay attention to the needs of others. It is easy to say we are lending helping hands to others but are we really doing that?  When was the last time you shared a meal with someone in need or called up someone who is emotionally down to encourage them. When was the last time you told your pastor well done after a message. Help the weak they are all around us, they need us and we are commanded to help them as much as we can.
O Lord help me to love. Heal the hurt in me that hinders from bearing the burdens of others and plant the seed of love in me. Cause me to live and grow in love. Help me to embrace people without grudge. Give me a  heart of selfless service. Give me grace not to be found wanting in your commandments . Increase me in love and help others who are hurting to heal. I choose love above the hate in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : LOVE IS A COMMAND AND IT REQUIRES YOUR ACTION!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment