Sunday 6 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:6:2017

NUGGET: GOD'S HANDS OF MERCY
PSALM 109:26-28; Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy: That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it. Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice.

When God's hand of mercy locates a man it doesn't leave the person the same. That's why the Bible say's;  His mercies are new every morning.  Because countless times in a day you fall but God never fails His hands of mercy always there to pull you up. That situation or circumstances needs the touch of God's hands of mercy. It is only the mercies of God that can get you to where your knowledge and strength can take you, bringing you to a place of undeserved blessing. You will realise that Jesus in His earthly ministry did all with compassion and we call Him the merciful father. That new mercy is available for you today.
O Lord I thank you for your divine mercies. I am here because your mercies brought me pass my mistakes drawing me close to you. Father reveal your hand of mercy upon me, my household and every nation. I ask that your mercy avails for me. By your mercies Lord I decree that I am lifted. Father break protocols for me by your mercy in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: GOD'S HANDS OF MERCY IS STRETCHED OUT YOU, DON'T LET GO!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment