Wednesday 9 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:9:2017

NUGGET: THE COMFORTER
2CORINTHIANS 1:3-4; Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Nothing can fill you better than God can fill you. The succor you need can not be satisfied by anything else except God. Don't you wander why is it that with all you have you still feel empty and unhappy, that is because you need Jesus over your all. The most important part of your life is not yourself but knowing Jesus because in Him you have everything. He is the peace over the storm, the strength you need to carry on. All you have will never be satisfying if you don't have Jesus to take over all. Why not let Him embrace you today and fill you with His presence. He is the essence of your life.
Lord I am persuaded that you are able to bring me out of every sorrow, heart ache and depression . I ask that you fill me with your presence. I will not search for succour elsewhere for you Lord are my comforter. Embrace me with your love Lord and let me never have reason to wander away. Encourage my heart and fill me with strength from the inside in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR GOD'S PRESENCE!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment