Wednesday 9 August 2017

TIME VALUE

What you invest in time you get overtime. Time value is very important. That's why in psalmist said in Psalm 39:4; Make me to know my end and the measure of my days so that I may know how frail I am. Means help me to understand time so I know I don't have it enough to waste it. Be mindful of what you do with your time, invest in it wisely. The reward you get is based on what you do with your time. As much or as fast as time is ticking, what are the outcomes of your moments.
Whatever you are engaged in is it fulfilling and does it it add value? Don't be an addict of I just passed time rather be productively resourceful with it. Engage in purpose fulfilling assignment /Work. If it is being laid in your heart or you have a pressing in your spirit to do something at a particular time and you have clarity about it please don't hesitate, just do it. Make the most out of what others will call just a few seconds.
It is very true as the psalmist said if I understand time I will know I don't have all to waste. Don't waste your time and don't help others waste theirs. If you really want to know how short 24hours is plan your day doing something useful, productive and resourceful. You will wish the time was more than 24hrs a day but the beautiful things is you will feel fulfilled. To make the best out of each day be resourceful with your time, every second counts, make something worthy of it!

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment