Tuesday 29 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:30:2017

NUGGET: THE POWER IN YOUR WORDS
PSALM 34:12,13; What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?  Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
PSALM 103:5; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

There is power in the words you speak. What you speak with your mouth can either add to you or subtract from you. Your words have an effect over your life. That's why the psalmist said He fill my mouth with good things, because what you speak becomes established seed in you. When you speak good things into your life you become refreshed. Life and death are in the power of the tongue, your mouth/lips is prone to speaking any of this but you have the control over what you say if you desire life and many days the Bible say keep your mouth from evil and your lips from speaking guile. Be mindful of what you attract with your mouth.
O Lord I receive words of grace and life eternal . O Lord guide my lips from attracting evil. Father let my words never be what will lead me to destruction. By the blood of Jesus I cancel every negative word that has drawn life out of me. O Lord restore and refresh me with many days and establish me in your will for me in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: CREATE A POSITIVE LIFE WITH YOUR WORDS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment