Sunday 20 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:20:2017

NUGGET: NO MIX
JOSHUA 7:10-12; And the LORD said unto Joshua, Get thee up; wherefore liest thou thus upon thy face? Israel hath sinned, and they have also transgressed my covenant which I commanded them: for they have even taken of the accursed thing, and have also stolen, and dissembled also, and they have put it even among their own stuff. Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.

If God gives you an instruction you either follow it fully or don't follow it all. You are either walking in flesh or totally yielded to the spirit. Partial obedience is very dangerous. The flesh and the spirit have no mix. Infact for the spirit to be in total control the flesh have die daily. According to the text you can see that there is always a consequence for partial obedience which is same as disobedience. God doesn't like the mix of sin. He is a jealous God, if you are representing Him do it truly and fully. Don't incur negative consequences with your hands it is dangerous. You can't deceive God because he sees the heart. Today take a step to making your way perfect with Him.
O Lord have mercy on me. I break every entanglement that that have led me to disobeying your command. I will not value material things than my divine assignment and instruction. I break loose from every known and unknown cooperate curse. Lord restore me to yourself in totality in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT AND THE THINGS OF THE FLESH HAVE NO MIX. GOD DESERVES YOUR ALL!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment