Thursday 31 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-SEPTEMBER:1:2017

NUGGET: TAKING OVER
JOEL 2:25-27; And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
It doesn't matter the long period of fruitless struggles, now is your time you take over for good. You take over your restored place by the power of God. You unpossess evil inheritance today and you possess good. I decree the spring of life upon dead areas of your life.
You keep asking God when will my time come shame has become the song people sing after me, I decree that from today by this divine prophetic utterance your case encounters Jesus and you shall begin to sing new songs. Places where you have begged to eat you shall become a giver of bread. By the power of Jehovah Nissi I decree a running over in your life and taking over. Today there is a reshuffling for your favour. You shall not be a slave where God has caused you to dominate.
You take over in your career, marriage, relationship, business, calling/ministry and you mount up higher. Shame shall no longer cover your face. With Jesus you're victoriously empowered for dominion. Where they have told you no way, go back there for God have opened uncommon doors for you and things work out in your favour . Take over, take charge, Go posses your divine possession and manifest in Victory in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP : TAKE GOD MORE SERIOUSLY THAN YOU'VE EVER DONE !

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment