Sunday 6 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET- AUGUST:7:2017

NUGGET: I AM MORE THAN THIS
ROMANS 8:37; Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

As I stand amidst the turmoil I hear God's voice whispering to me - you are than this.
Going through adversity is not easy but knowing God is there with you makes you know that you are more than the situation and you will surely overcome. How do you become more than the things around you. First you must be totally sold out to God not just saying I am born again but totally sold out. Secondly, you must enter into consistent fellowship with God by communicating with him always and hearing His voice. Entertain no fear, stand tall in the midst of all the trial and say to the face of that dragon of hell - I am more than this.
I am empowered by God in dominion. God has made me ruler of nations. I sit in the seat of kings and great nobles. I enlarge and emerge beyond circumstances. I hear God's voice speaking peace. I gain new heights beyond limitations. I am more than this in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: YOU OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment