Monday 21 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:22:2017

NUGGET: HEART OF SINCERE WORSHIP
JOSHUA 22:21-23; Then the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh answered, and said unto the heads of the thousands of Israel, The LORD God of gods, the LORD God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the LORD, (save us not this day,).That we have built us an altar to turn from following the LORD, or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering, or if to offer peace offerings thereon, let the LORD himself require it;

It is only God that knows true worship, when I say worship I don't mean just songs but how you do what you do in reverence to God, why you do what you do and if your heart is truly connected to him. It is possible for everyone to know you but for God not to recognise you, I pray that shall not be your portion. The beautiful thing is no one can deceive God .what your heart beats must tally with what you do. What does God know you for? This can only be revealed in how your heart hunger for him. Don't be carried away by how people validate you, the most important things for you is how God see's you and what he knows for.
O Lord I hunger for more of you. Cleanse me from self righteousness. Make me your chosen and keep me steadfast by grace let my heart be of sincere love for you. May all I do be in awe of you Lord. I ask Lord that my life will not be that which will lead people astray but that which will cause others to know and love you more in Jesus name, amen!

TODAY'S TIP: THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU NEVER TO LOOSE YOUR SAVOR IS TO BE IN TUNE CONTINUALLY AND CONSISTENTLY WITH GOD!
EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment