Sunday 27 August 2017

DAILY PRAYER NUGGET-AUGUST:27:2017

NUGGET : CUP OF SALVATION
PSALM 116:13;  I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
You can't lift a cup of salvation if you don't have one. You have to have a relationship with the father to be able to lift the cup of salvation. There have to be a level of deepening and fellowship with Christ to have such privilege. Job was one of the people in the Bible that had such privilege, even though as at that time Jesus hasn't come to earth but the jobs sincerity was recognised that even the Devil knew. It was a true commitment indeed. That point when you pray and God recognise your voice and you recognize His and He say that's my Child. To experience God you have to know Him. That point where your worship and prayers becomes a sweet smelling savor and incense before Him. At this point you are sure of your stand with God. That is when you can lift up your cup salvation or that's when you know your cup of salvation is being lifted. Is your cup of salvation empty or full?  What is the record of heaven speaking for you. The psalmist was able  to say I lift up my cup of salvation and call upon God, because despite all he was sure of His love for the father. Can you do same today? Draw from the well of salvation. 
O lord give me grace for never to fall short of your glory. O lord let my cup of salvation never run dry. Help me find you and know you truly. Help me to always have reasons to lift up my cup of salvation. Save me for only you can .Thank you Jesus!

TODAY'S TIP: LET YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GOD BE APPRECIATED IN CELEBRATION AND THANKSGIVING!

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment