Wednesday 11 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: ETERNITY 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 2:16-17 KJV
[16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. [17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.


PRAYER: I DECLARE THAT I RECEIVE  GRACE TO STAY AND NOTHING SHALL TAKE MY PLACE FROM GOD.I AM POSITIONED AND ESTABLISHED IN CHRIST. I WILL NOT BE POLLUTED BY THE WORLD. I RECEIVE ACCESS BY THE SPIRIT INTO THE THINGS OF GOD. MY FOCUS IS GOD AND HEAVEN AT LAST. I  AM SUSTAINED IN CHRIST AND I LIVE WHERE CHRIST LIVE. MY STAND WITH GOD SHALL NOT BE SHAKEN. MY LOT IS MAINTAINED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- You must understand that the things of the world are not of God and are temporary. Don’t give up eternity for it. When you see it , is time to turn to the Father . It says the world paseth and the host thereof but he that does the will of God abide the forever. Submitting to the will of the Father is the passport to life forever. When you let temporary things take you away,you live a temporary life.

TODAY’S TIP- OUR LIFE IS IN CHRIST, AND IN HIM WE LIVE BEYOND EARTHLY TEMPORARY FACADE WITH ETERNITY IN MIND.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment