Wednesday 11 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION


 TODAY’S DECLARATION 

I  declare that the beauty of God is the covering of my life 

I am in the will of Father 

I am manifesting my prophetic destiny 

I function in divine authority 

I will not derail from my divine destiny 


I declare that my heart is exposed to the Light of God’s understanding 

I am entering into my new season of manifesting who Christ is 

My soul will always bless God at all time 

I am drinking from the fountain of God 


I declare that I am disconnected from evil attachment 

My identity, report and result is of the Lord 

I have the name of Jesus as an advantage for my life 

I will not fall into the ditch of the enemy 

I am enjoying and receiving letter of goodnews 

I enjoy the privilege of favour 

I have access through Christ 

Good morning FAM🤍



No comments:

Post a Comment