Monday 9 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- LOVE NOT THE WORLD

BIBLE FOCUS: 2 Peter 2:6 KJV
[6] And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should 

PRAYER: I REJECT NEGATIVITY. I REFUSE TO BE A NEGATIVE INFLUENCE. I REFUSE TO BE A NEGATIVE REFERENCE POINT. I IMPACT MY GENERATION WITH LIGHT OF POSITIVITY. I WILL NOT TAKE WRONG STEPS. I ALIGN TO THE WILL OF GOD. I REFUSE TO BE A SCAPEGOAT. I OBEY THE SHEPHERD AS A LOWLY SHEEP

WORD- Don’t be God’s scapegoat, you have an opportunity to choose between life and death, do it now! Don’t be a vessel unto dishonour. Don’t be a scapegoat be found among the sheep by the shepherd. Don’t be around things that will mislead you. God’s eyes are too Holy to behold iniquity, so choose purity.

TODAY’S TIP- IN ALL YOU DO LET GOD BE YOUR PRIORITY.

EFECOLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment