Monday 30 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: FOLLOWING GOD

BIBLE FOCUS-Deuteronomy 28:1,9-10 KJV
[1] And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: [9] The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways. [10] And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord ; and they shall be afraid of thee.


PRAYER- TODAY AND ALWAYS I OBEY AND FOLLOW JESUS . WHITHERSOEVER HE LEADS I WILL FOLLOW. I PUT ON THE BREAST PLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND I WALK ON THE PATH OF OBEDIENCE. FATHER ESTABLISH ME IN YOUR WILL. I FOLLOW THE FOOTSTEP OF JESUS IN ALL THINGS. THE LORD MANIFEST IN ME AS A STRONG AND MIGHTY ONE. I OBEY AT HIS LEAD AND WHAT HE SAYS I FOLLOW IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED, AMEN.

WORD- Totally obeying God brings upliftment. God is the one that knows what’s best for us. When you trust him through obedience, he takes you to the next level he wants you to be. The Lord leads us by His word. His word is light and light shines and darkness is not able to withstand it. And as you obey God His light leads you and nothing able to stand against it. You have to trust God above the doubts abs situation around you. If you want to open an unusual door obedience is key. When you pray obey as the Lord leads you . 

TODAY’S TIP- OBEDIENCE TO GOD CAN UNLOCK UNUSUAL DOORS. OBEDIENCE BRINGS LOGHT ON YOUR PATH.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment