Monday 16 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that this week I refuse to accept negativity 
I walk in faith light and not fate 
The world is not my reflection but the word of God 
I am built up in wisdom and my consciousness is of the light of understanding 
My fashion is of the likeness of God 
I move with the speed of exceeding grace 

My mind is transformed and renewed by the HolyGhost 
I am blessed with divine ideas and life transforming vision  
I have unlimited supply of great things 
I have peace and joy in the HolyGhost 
strange miracles and testimonies are the order of my day 

I wake each day to good news 
Letters of congratulations are handed to me
I walk into doors of access into opportunities 
I am made perfect through Christ 
I am equipped with strength in my inner man
My head is renewed with new oil
In Jesus name I have declared 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment