Tuesday 10 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I am a proof of the wonders of God
I am connecting with my helpers of destiny 
I am functioning in the ability of Christ as my help
I am situated where Christ is , above all 
The glory and the lifter of my head has lifted me up 

I declare that my new song and new season will not be delayed 
I declare that I am raising a generation after God’s heart as a conscious and unconscious leader
My heart will not fear for I have put my trust in the Lord
I will not be ashamed, my eyes is upon the Lord

I declare that where I have been undermined, I am raised a corner stone 
My prosperous season has come 
I shall not be denied of pleasant opportunities 
I possess what is  good and of God 
I am taking hold of godly possessions 
In Jesus name I have declared , Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment