Saturday 21 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE WORD AND THE KEEPER

BIBLE FOCUS: Psalm 17:4 KJV
[4] Concerning the works of men, by the word of thy lips I have kept me from the paths of the destroyer.


PRAYER-FATHER DIRECT MY EVERY STEP. I WILL NOT LOOSE MY WONDER ON EARTH. I BRING MYSELF UNDER SUBJECTION. I RECEIVE GRACE TO DO UNIMAGINABLE EXPLOIT. I HEAR THE WORD OF GOD AND I OBEY IT. THE LIGHT OF GOD PRESERVEDS MY PATH. THE WORD OF GOD HAS PREVENTED ME FROM ALL WRONG WAYS. MY LIGHT IS AN ATTRACTION FOR GOOD THING IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

WORD: The word of God is the light for direction and the Father will never lead you astray. Pay attention to what God is saying to you. Where he is sending you, things he is saying concerning you that is how you are preserved from the enemy. So no matter how hasty the step you want to take tell God about it . They that are led by the spirit are the sons of God. It is God’s light that preserves you from dark traps.
 
TODAY’S TIP: THE WORD OF GOD IS OUR PRESERVATION.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment