Monday 23 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S 

BIBLE- Psalm 10:14 KJV
[14] Thou hast seen it ; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.


PRAYER: FATHER I GIVE UP MY BATTLES FOR YOU TO HANDLE. LORD PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE BATTLES THAT TROUBLE ME. FATHER HELP ME PULL THROUGH STORMS THAT TRY TO OVERWHELM ME. I OPERATE IN YOUR GOD’S CAPACITY. I TRAMPLE UPON ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO PUT ME DOWN. I AM PULLING DOWN STRONGHOLDS AS A MIGHTY ARMY. I AM DEPENDENT ON GOD AS MY HELPER AND FATHER. I TRUST IN THE SUFFICIENCY OF GOD AS MY HELP. I REFUSE TO QUIT. THE BATTLE IS THE LORD’S IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD: Stop struggling over battles by yourself let God do it for you. God is a righteous judge and he constantly ready to fight on your behalf but you must be ready to tally submit to him he look at you and I to defend us. When you commit things in His hands he helps you. Stop struggling and commit it all to God.

TODAY’S TIP- GOD CAN HANDLE IT. LET HIM IN 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment