Monday 16 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- REFLECTING CHRIST 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 3:9-10 KJV
[9] Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. [10] In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.


PRAYER- THANK YOU FATHER FOR THE LIFE I HAVE IN CHRIST JESUS. I CHOOSE TO WALK IN RIGHTEOUSNESS AND MEEKNESS OF HEART. I STAY FOCUSED ON THE WORD OF JOS GRACE. I REFUSE TO BE DISTRACTED NOR DIVERTED. I FOLLOW JESUS THROUGH EVERY PHASE AND SEASON OF LIFE. I MANIFEST AS A CHILD OF GOD IN ALL I DO. I RECEIVE GRACE TO LIVE LIKE JESUS DAILY IN JESUS NAME, AMEN 

WORD- When God is within you there are somethings you can not do.The seer of God in you rejects every unrighteousness. You can not love God and do the world. You can’t serve two masters at the same time. The seeed ofGod in you doesn’t encourage the list of the flesh . Carriers of God’s presence don’t promote sin. The evidence of your faith is the manifestation of Christ in you.

TODAY’S TIP- YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST IS MEANT TO  REFLECT THE WORD TO THE WORLD.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment