Friday 27 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET - GO WITH GOD

BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 14:42 KJV
[42] Go not up, for the Lord is not among you; that ye be not smitten before your enemies.


PRAYER: I WILL NOT GO WHERE GOD’S PRESENCE IS NOT. I FOLLOW THE LEAD OF THE HOLYSPIRIT. FATHER GO AHEAD OF ME AND DIRECT MY PATH. FATHER I INVITE YOU INTO ALL I DO . FATHER FEED ME WITH THE LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS. I GO WITH GOD’S PRESENCE I WILL NOT BE A PREY.I HEAR THE BOICE OF GOD IN EVERY SEASON ABD I OBEY IT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!

WORD- Your victory is determined by God’s presence . And moses said Lord if you will not go with me I will not go. Don’t choose to stand against the enemy by yourself you will loose . Victory is sure when God is with you . Through God you valiantly. The mightiness of a man is in the strength of God 

TODAY’S TIP- GOD’S PRESENCE IS WHAT CAUSES YOU TO MANIFEST VICTORY

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment