Thursday 12 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET: YOUR HAPPY PLACE 

BIBLE FOCUS- Psalm 146:5 KJV
[5] Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:


PRAYER: FATHER I ACCEPT YOU INTO MY LIFE. LORD COME IN AND TAKE OVER MY LIFE . FATHER I TRUST YOU COMPLETELY AS MY HELP. I LAY HOLD PF YOUR WORD AND PROMISES FOR THEY ARE SURE. I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW YOUR WILL AND YOUR WORD.FATHER PUT YOUR BEAUTY IN MY LIFE. LET ME ALWAYS HAVE REASONS TO REJOICE. I DECLARE THAT I AM COMPLETE IN GOD AND I CHPOSE GOD OVER AGAIN IN ALL THINGS IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

WORD- Having God makes your life a happy place. You can’t have God and not have joy. It is not what you have that makes your life happy , it’s the Jesus in your life that makes worth a living. Every other thing will fail you but the father will remain. Having God in your life is not optional, it is a priority. When you realise that God with you , every other thing works out well .

TODAY’S TIP: YOUR PLACE WITH GOD IS YOUR HAPPY PLACE.

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment