Sunday 1 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that goodness and mercy spring up as well in desert places for me 
In this new month my lot is maintained 
I enter into places where my expertise is required 
My glory shall not fade away
Where others see difficulty I see triumph 
I am steadfast in faith 

I am built up  as a city that can’t be hidden 
My covering is a testimony of grace and glory 
The labour of my hands shall not wither 
Where others wear thorns I wear glory 

I live victoriously and not defeated 
I reap harvest of good reward 
I forgo every life of emptiness 
I am restored in full 
All that was and is God has given me in full 

I declare that my life is multiplying in blessing 
I do more in the ability of Christ
I walk, live and operate in possibilities 
I live a life of breakthrough 
I am breathing in the God life and living in this reality 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍
Happy New Month

No comments:

Post a Comment