Thursday 19 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET -WATCH YOUR WORDS

BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 12:1-8 KJV
[1] And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman. [2] And they said, Hath the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? hath he not spoken also by us? And the Lord heard it. [[6] And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. [7] My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house. [8] With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

PRAYER: FATHER FORGIVE ME IN ANYWAY I HAVE USED MY MOUTH TO BRING OTHERS DOWN. I RECEIVE GRACE TO PROMOTE PEACE . I SPEAK IN LOVE AND NOT HATE . I CELEBRATE OTHERS WIN AND I CHEER THEM UP WITH JOY. I SPEAK AND ATTRACT GOOD THINGS WITH MY MOUTH. I SPEAK WORDS THAT LIFT OTHERS. I AM A LIGHT EVERYWHERE I GO IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

WORD- Don’t  speak against God’s anointed , just because you feel he made a decision. You don’t understand when God positions a man , avoid saying I can do better. God saw you and your better yet he choose another. Don’t be quick to judge other people’s decisions especially those in leadership positions. Everyman is unique in his own ways. Allow God to lift you. Don’t use your mouth to lift yourself by bringing others down. What you don’t understand don’t condemn. Moses was in line with God but they judged him because of his decision. Forgetting that he didn’t place himself in that position God did. If you have any issues with someone God has graced tell them about it , don’t use your hand to attract Gods wrath.

TODAY’S WORD- GOD NEVER MAKES MISTAKES

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment