Tuesday 3 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE IN DWELLING OF GOD

BIBLE FOCUS-Psalm 132:13-15 KJV
[13] For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. [14] This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. [15] I will abundantly bless her provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread.


PRAYER- FATHER THANK YOU FOR BEING MY SATISFACTION. LORD I OPEN UP MYSELF TO YOU, FILL ME TILL I RUN OVER WITH YOUR FULLNESS. FATHER I ENLARGE MY HEART TO RECEIVE FROM YOU LORD. FATHER CHOOSE ME FOR YOUR USE , LET MY LIFE DAILY BE AN EXPRESSION OF WHO YOU ARE.FATHER DWELL IN ME. I HAVE BLESSINGS WITHOUT SORROW. I AM SATISFIED WITH EVERY GOOD THING  IN JESUS NAME ,AMEN 

WORD- Where God dwells He satisfies. When God chooses you and you respond in obedience you attract the blessings that comes with it. God wants to make  each and everyone of His children a place of aboard. He wants to dwell and express himself through you. Where he can dwell fellowship and abundantly satisfy. But you are too busy looking for satisfaction elsewhere that you don’t hear God saying my child this is the place j have desires for you to dwell. Make a room for Jesus, make yourself available for Him. Where His presence is He makes provision for.

TODAY’S TIP- GOD’S DWELLING WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU EMPTY. LET GO AND LET GOD 

EFECOLLABS 

No comments:

Post a Comment