Tuesday 17 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

NUGGET- THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN YOU

BIBLE FOCUS-1 John 5:12 KJV
[12] He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.


PRAYER- I RECEIVE JESUS INTO MY LIFE. I HAVE THE LIFE OF CHRIST IN ME . I DAILY MANIFEST THE LIFE OF CHRIST. I  DO THE BIDDINGS OF THE FATHER. I AM LIVING A NEW LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS. THE POWER OF CHRIST IS MADE MANIFEST IN ME. I HAVE A LIFE THAT IS ROOTED IN CHRIST.I HAVE LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE CHRIST IN JESUS NAME I HAVE DECLARED,AMEN!

WORD- The life we have is not ours , in other words we must fully be able to live. We must live in the order of the one who gave us life. When the one who gave you life isn’t the order of your life then your life will not find expression. You must understand that true living is having Christ live in you and being your lives expression.

TODAY’S TIP- THERE IS NO LIFE  WITHOUT CHRIST.

EFECOLLABS


No comments:

Post a Comment