Thursday 5 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

PRAYER NUGGET 

NUGGET:GOD IS REACHING OUT TO YOU 

BIBLE FOCUS- Numbers 11:21-24 KJV
And Moses said, The people, among whom I am, are six hundred thousand footmen; and thou hast said, I will give them flesh, that they may eat a whole month. Shall the flocks and the herds be slain for them, to suffice them? or shall all the fish of the sea be gathered together for them, to suffice them? And the Lord said unto Moses, Is the Lord's hand waxed short? thou shalt see now whether my word shall come to pass unto thee or not. And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the Lord, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle.

PRAYER: FATHER THANK YOU FOR REACHING OUT TO ME WITH YOUR MERCY. I LOOK BEYOND MY SITUATION AND I LOOK UP TO YOU. I RECEIVE CAPACITY AND SPIRITUAL EQUIPPING. I REFUSE TO BE LIMITED TO MY OWN ABILITY. I HAVE STRENGTH TO WIN. I RECEIVE THE SWORD OF STRENGTH AND AUTHORITY. WHEN IT’S TIME TO MANIFEST DESTINY I WILL NOT BE FOUND WANTING . I RECEIVE GRACE FOR THE WORK GOD HAS PLACED IN MY HANDS IN JESUS NAME AMEN 

WORD- God’s hand is not short . Let your faith rise above the situation. Moses was seeing how much the people were that he forgot the mightiness of God . And God had to remind Him. Don’t let no situation overwhelm you that you forget where your faith lies. The night ones of God is greater than the multitude of men. No matter the situation don’t loose your focus from the mightiness of God . The situation might look big but God is mightier. God’s word is true even from the beginning onto the end.

TODAY’S TIP- WHERE YOUR FAITH LIES SHOULD BE GREATER THAT WHEN THE PROBLEM RISE.

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment