Tuesday 17 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

 TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that am fully loaded and established in Christ 
I live above the expectations of the world 
I trust the fullness of God and the world of His grace 
I am living for God’s glory
I am fruitful and established in faith 
Good news are my testimony daily 

I am set apart for good work
I reject every strange entanglement 
I withstand all odds 
I stay consistent by the grace of God 
God is more than enough for me 

The steadfast love of God extends to me in every area of my life 
My life is the prove of the Father’s love 
my life is flavored with the presence of God 
I am walking in the miraculous 
I reject terrible mistakes and errors
The Lord is my strong tower 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment