Thursday 5 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I possess the gate of my enemies 
I multiply in every good thing
It is my new season
Good things will come easy for me 
I live by the knowledge of the word

I am filled with the goodness of God 
I am resting in the unfailing promises of God 
I am singing new songs 
I am transforming into new season of exploit 
Angels are on the watch for me 

I declare that everything is possible in me through Christ Jesus 
God is with me , I am not stranded , I am not alone
I am surrounded by the presence of God
They that fight against me are  ashamed and confounded
The Lord is my battle axe 

I am anointed with fresh oil
My life shall not never lack the flavour and essence of God 
I am met at the point of my need
I have divine provision that exceed my expectations 
I have every good thing 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM

No comments:

Post a Comment