Friday 13 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

 PRAYER NUGGET 

NUGGET: CONFESSION THE KEY TO SALVATION 

BIBLE FOCUS- 1 John 1:9 KJV
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

PRAYER- FATHER I CONFESS THAT YOU ARE MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. FATHER I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. FATHER TAKE THE LEAD IN MY LIFE. LORD I TRUST YOU AS MY LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR. HOLY SPIRIT TAKE THE LEAD IN MY LIFE. JESUS BE THE DIRECTOR OF ALL MY AFFAIRS. FATHER MY HOPE AND CONFIDENCE IS IN YOU. FATHER I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IN ANYWAY I HAVE FALLEN SHORT PLEASE HELP ME . JESUS REIGN IN ME AND MAKE MY LIFE YOUR ABODE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

WORD- Is one thing to sin and another to acknowledge your wrong. The first step to salvation is acknowledging your wrong and confessing to salvation. The truth sets free. Owning it and standing for the truth will lead you to the path of everlasting life. Sin is bondage but acknowledging , confessing and forsaking the old way will open the door for a new path. 

TODAY’S TIP: YOU DON’T WALK INTO A HELP THAT YOU DON’T YEARN FOR. JESUS SAID ASK?

EFECOLLABS

No comments:

Post a Comment