Monday 23 August 2021

TODAY’S DECLARATION

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
In this new week I reject the spirit of delay 
I am enjoying the grace of God without limit 
Christ is revealed to me daily 
I am contented I will not crash
I reject shame and failure 

I rise above the noise of the world
The voice of  God is my lead 
I live everyday to make Jesus proud 
I am riding on the wings of grace 
I am available for God’s supernatural blessings 
I am built and established in faith 

I am established in righteousness and far from oppression 
My rising Light will never diminish 
The dawning of my morning comes with joy and laughter 
I will receive my reward  at the end of the race 
I will not faint , I walk in faith daily 
In Jesus name I have declared, Amen 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment