Thursday 12 August 2021

PRAYER NUGGET

TODAY’S DECLARATION 
I declare that I see grace , I enjoy Grace and I manifest Grace 
I do not see difficulties because there is nothing impossible with God 
I am as a wonder to many generations
I function and abide in the will of  the Father 

I declare that my reality is the word of God 
I walk in the faith reality 
Nothing will oppose God’s will in my life 
My life will always enjoy the sweetness of God 
My efforts comes with success 

I am riding in the the atmosphere of God’s glory 
I am robed in the beauty of His splendour
I have the wisdom of God to fulfil destiny  
All set backs are turned to divine speed 
My life is breaking every limit that was placed on my family line 
I attract generational blessings 
Good morning FAM🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment